Ingevity Corporation, a large public chemical manufacturer, was faced with manually managing elevated access and meeting compliance requirements for internal financial auditing controls. Ingevity needed to ease this burden on their SAP security team and guidance on how to do it. In this webinar, attendees will learn how Ingevity implemented elevated access management in a compliant manner, identified and remediated roles that posed risks, and became better prepared for audits.
- Learn why Ingevity needed to overhaul their GRC processes
- Hear how automating elevated access is more secure/compliant than using manual processes
- Understand how proper tooling can simplify your organization’s governance processes
- See how cloud-based solutions are meeting the demands of today’s GRC challenges
- Learn why auditors need a detailed audit trail and how to provide one
Manger, Information Security, Ingevity
Cory is the Manager, Information Security for Ingevity and is responsible for daily security operations and helping provide strategic security direction for the company. During Ingevity’s IPO and TSA, Cory let the security efforts to stand up the SAP environment that was SOX compliant. He is also responsible for maintaining and improving Ingevity’s enterprise security posture. Cory possesses over 11 years of comprehensive IT Security experience, gained while working within state government and global manufacturing industries.
ERP Maestro Senior Director of Partner & Customer Success
Leading ERP Maestro's new Global Partner Program is industry veteran and former IBM Security consultant, Ryan Throop. Ryan's focus on building partner relationships globally, coordinating joint efforts to increase market awareness of GRC solutions and creating opportunities for mutual growth.